TERMS & CONDITIONS - PERSONITY LLC
1. All and any business undertaken by Personity LLC (“Personity”) is transacted subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter set out. Personity is acting in the capacity of an employment agency and a career coach.
2. Upon provision, by the work-seeker (“Candidate”), of a full and accurate resume, Personity shall, at its sole discretion, search for suitable employment positions on behalf of the Candidate. The type of employment sought for the Candidate will be as detailed on the Candidate Registration Schedule.
3. Before any work finding services are provided the Candidate shall provide Personity with satisfactory evidence of the Candidate’s identity which shall include, but not be limited to, a certified copy of the Candidate’s passport or birth certificate. If, in respect of any prospective employment, the Candidate is required by law, any professional body or by the hirer (“Client”) to hold or have any experience, training qualifications and/or authorizations, the Candidate shall provide Personity with: (a) up to date copies of such qualifications and/or authorizations; and (b) the names of three referees (who are not relatives of the Candidate) who the Candidate agrees that Personity may approach at any time for the purpose of obtaining references about the Candidate.
4. The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies of qualifications, authorizations and/or references by Personity to the Client.
5. The Candidate shall immediately inform Personity should there be any reason or circumstance under which it would be detrimental to the interests of Personity, the Client or the Candidate for the Candidate to take up a particular position with a Client.
6. Personity shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate.
7. The Candidate should not engage in any conduct which is detrimental to the interests of Personity, would negatively affect Personity’s relationship with the Client or is likely to bring Personity into disrepute.
8. The Candidate having any complaint in connection with the work finding services shall have the right to present a complaint in writing to a Director or Senior Manager of Personity.
9. If, following an introduction from Personity, the Candidate receives an offer of employment or engagement to work for or with a Client introduced by Personity, the Candidate shall inform Personity immediately and provide Personity with full details of the offer including a copy of the offer letter/contract of employment if requested.
10. An offer of employment is not made until written details are received from the Client. Personity does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Candidate by reason of the Candidate’s decision to resign from his/her current employment or engagement before or after receipt of the client’s written offer.