Having a city lifestyle, there are some days non-stop, we have scheduled a breakfast, meetings, lunch, an event, dinner and much more ... Leaving no time to go home to change outfits! Therefore, it is very important to choose a wardrobe that will work for a whole day without losing touch.
These tips will help you get it right and be beautiful for 24 hours!
- Choose dark colors garments and preferably without any print, you can wear with different accessories during day and night and look different and in style. During the morning choose simple accessories; in the evening wear something more sophisticated like a pearl necklace or some metallic and bright earrings and bracelets.
- A simple black dress will look great for 24 hours. During the day you can use it with flats or wedges and at night, wear some sexy heels to go with it.
- A pashmina or scarf will also help along the day; in the morning you can use it as a chic accessory and at night wear it as a shawl to cover-up.
- A blazer will be the best option for a cold day. This garment has the advantage that it is appropriate for any kind of situation. If you are not very convinced, you can opt for a short cut sweater, it will make you look elegant and sophisticated!
- As for the purse, I recommend a large one for the day as it will allow you to carry on your makeup for a touch up and the different accessories to wear throughout the day. At night change it for a small clutch.
- The hair can be worn loose and natural, at night pick it up with a bow It will give you a sexy, casual and chic touch!
Remember that colors such as navy blue or black are ideal for this day, choose clothes that do not wrinkle too much, avoid using very short skirts since they will make you uncomfortable both for the office and to move from one place to another throughout the day. Avoid wearing too much makeup (it is better to retouch at certain times).
You are now ready and beautiful for a long workday!
Article written by Fer Alvarez, Stylist, Fashion & Image Consultant, Fashion blogger!